Maple & Motor – Burgers and Beer
Ok. Now to the burger. What a huge glorious mess! It had the perfect combination of a juicy flavorful meat patty, sandwiched between a thick soft bun, a fried egg (as we do it Aussie style), gooey melted cheese, squirty sliced tomatoes, crispy lettuce and the fresh bite of red onions. The lightly seasoned fries complimented the burger perfectly.
Our only regret is that we ordered a Salmwich to change things up a little but the spicy salmon cake sandwich slathered in homemade remoulade sauce was only so so compared the the burgers. Too spicy and not enough salmon.
We hardly ever eat burgers but when we do, we’re heading straight southside to Maple & Motor and judging from the long lines, we’re not the only ones.
Itty Bitty Info:
- Food: Go for the burgers
- Ambience: The motto is ‘A greased stained tribute to low class cool’ – dress appropriately
- Service: Counter service.
- Kid Friendliness:
- Cost: $5-7 for a burger depending on your add ons
- Itty Bitty Foodies Tip: They’ve started serving breakfast too!
- Parent Foodies Tip: Ha! there’s beer!
For more information on hours, location and all that good stuff : go to Maple & Motor